I love avocados and what better way to use them then to make a delicious batch of guacamole! This healthy snack is so easy to prepare. With only four ingredients and a prep time of 10 minutes, you can have a batch ready to enjoy in no time. The extra lemon in this recipe gives this guacamole an irresistibly fresh taste. Use it as a topper on veggie burgers, fajitas, wraps or salads, or enjoy it as a dip for corn chips, rice crackers, cucumbers or carrots. Whatever you add it to, it’s the perfect summer treat! The only challenge – finding perfectly ripe avocados! They should be dark green and have a slight tenderness to them. If they are bright green and firm, they will be too hard to mash. If they are dark green and soft, they may be starting to brown inside. Find a happy medium between the two and guac it up!
Fresh Zesty Guacamole Recipe
The Low Down
- Yields: 4 servings
- Prep time: 10 minutes
The Goodness that Goes Into It
- 2 ripe avocado’s
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
How to Create
- Cut open avocado’s, removing pits and adding to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 of the juice from your lemon and stir well, until mixture is consistent.
- Dice finely your onion and tomato. Stir into the mixture.
- Add the remaining juice from your lemon, until you get to your desired flavor.
- Use corn chips, rice crackers, fresh cut cucumbers or carrots for dipping.
- Enjoy your delicious creation!
Keep Shining — Kate☀️
*Note: This information is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.